
In 2009 where technology is very advanced. Society hasn't realized how lucky they are to have access to such technology that has developed. From cell phones to iPods, television and even medical technology America is flourishing with technological advances. Technology has become a daily essential, when truly its not needed. These little things that were made too make our lives easier, are taken advantage of. I would like to see a teen today pull out a quarter and use a pay phone. I cannot remember the last time I saw that. Also we are so dependent on television as entertainment. What happened to the old family game night? GONE! Even children lack physical activity because technology has taken over. Lazyness has become the number one issue since these advancements. The old family of values have disappeared since technology has given us the opportunity to have fun all alone.

wow i also can't remember the last time i saw a teen use a pay phone. Every one has cell phones today. Some people don't need it but they just have it because everyone else has it. Technology is making us lazy and this is one reason kids don't go outside and play because they are too busy on their computers playing games.People have iPods, sidekicks and all these other technology. Every other month there is something new coming out. I do like the advancements in technology but then i think we're taking too much advantage of it.
ReplyDeleteThis was very true. I wouldn't say technology destroyed family values though because you have things like the wii which tries to get families into game night. I have to say I never had a real game night but maybe things like watching t.v with my family have disappeared. You mentioned the payphone and how no one uses it. I think that was really true. To make things even worse if some people did see someone use a payphone they would think they were weird. So yea technology has changed things and the feelings about how it makes people lazier is shared among man people.
ReplyDeleteI couldnt agree more. What happened to family dinner? Now everyone splits up and sits infront of television or computers. Times have changed and in some ways it is goood and in others it is bad. I had a blog somewhat like this about technology. You have made me realize that technology is a great thing it is the people who change that. They become lazy and occupied by different things effecting thier lives. The advancements are great we just take advantage.
ReplyDelete